PokéFlora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Flora Islands, the ultimate Pokémon paradise. Battle, explore, and forge new bonds.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to PokéFlora! The latest announcements are below.
Welcome to the Grand Opening! Join the parade marching through Eden City!

A Casual Stroll - Open after Twitch posts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pastel

Pastel

A Casual Stroll - Open after Twitch posts Empty
PostSubject: A Casual Stroll - Open after Twitch posts   A Casual Stroll - Open after Twitch posts EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 3:33 pm

Mabel had only wanted some time alone, by herself, just for once, but her nosy little sister just had to barge into her private time. At first, she had dealed off dozens of reasons why Ruth should stay home alone, but the twelve-year-old just refused to stay. And now, there she was, in the Central Plaza trying to shut out the remarks of her younger sister as she walked along the path. She then began to speak to her Raichu, Malibu, who had settled herself down on Mabel's right shoulder. Of course, Malibu couldn't understand a word that Mabel said, but it made her feel better to talk to someone.
"She had plenty of places to go besides follow me," She began, "Does she do it just to annoy me? She's almost thirteen, it's not like she needs to cling to my footsteps every second of the day."
Malibu looked at Mabel with a blank stare. It then climbed up to sit on top of the brunette's head.
"It's like she's some sort of stalker! She needs to stop being so dependent, don't you think so, Malibu?"

Of course, the Raichu said nothing as she couldn't understand Mabel.
"Well yes she's my little sister and I love her, and I'd hate for something to happen to her, but still...can't she grow up a little bit?"
She then looked down at the girl with black hair that was beside her, her little sister, the one she had been talking about. She tried to put on a calm smile, "If you want, you can go off and explore the plaza." Mabel told Ruth, in hopes of making the 12-year-old leave.
Back to top Go down
Twitch

Twitch

PostSubject: Re: A Casual Stroll - Open after Twitch posts   A Casual Stroll - Open after Twitch posts EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 4:06 pm

What? Ruth literally had nothing else to do! Plus, she enjoyed being with her older sister. So, she had agreed to go with Mabel even though she had been given other options to do. And now she walked beside her sister with her hands held behind her back. She enjoyed Central Plaza, it was a fun place to be. There were so many new people and Pokemon to see and meet, and maybe she'd even meet some new ones today! When she glanced over at Mabel, she noticed that her older sister was talking to her Raichu. She wondered what her sister was going off about. Was she ranting over something incredibly stupid that didn't even matter? She shrugged, before turning her head to look down at Dolly, the little Buneary that was walking alongside her.
"Do you think they're talking about us, Dolly?" She asked, looking briefly back at Mabel before looking back down at Dolly. The Buneary reached up her paw to hold Ruth's hand, almost out of reassurance. The black-haired girl smiled, before looking back at the path ahead.

She then heard Mabel's voice again, and looked at her older sister, realizing that she was being spoken to. Ruth just grinned, "No, I don't really want to go off and explore right now. I like spending time with you."
Back to top Go down
Pastel

Pastel

PostSubject: Re: A Casual Stroll - Open after Twitch posts   A Casual Stroll - Open after Twitch posts EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 4:06 pm

Mabel sighed, Of course you like hanging out with me...I just wish that you'd like it a little less...
She turned her head slightly to exchange glances with Malibu before looking ahead at the path. She didn't even bother to give off another reason as to why Ruth should leave. She buried her hands in the pockets of her jeans. Well, if it would just be her sister and herself today, then she might as well try enjoy it for the sake of Ruth.
"So...what do you wanna do? We can't just walk around like this all day." Mabel said, looking down once again at her black-haired little sister.

OOC - Shortness...kill me now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Casual Stroll - Open after Twitch posts   A Casual Stroll - Open after Twitch posts Empty

Back to top Go down

A Casual Stroll - Open after Twitch posts
Page 1 of 1